Monday, January 5, 2009

Germany...

I thought I was supposed to play the regional champiosnhips this coming weekend.
But as clever as I am, I have mistaken the dates, and it appeared to me that the RC is in the same weekend as my team match in Suchsdorfer.
So I have been forced to withdraw from the RC, which is not too fortunate, as it is a good opportunity to collect some ranking points, and furthermore I have to withdraw from doubles as well, which is quite a pitty for my doubles partner

But well I had to choose, and it´s important matches in Germany, trying to promote just as we did in the summer.

Not much has been going on since I returned from Naestved.
New Year´s Eve was paeceful and quiet, as I had one of my 7 exams this semester on the 2nd of January.
I have been practicing every day since the 31st, so tomorrow will be a day off, and only fitness is on the programme, as well as planning a trip to Rome with my girlfriend in the middle of January.

That´s pretty much it for now
I wish all a little late happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment