Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just an update

I thought I just wanted to give an update.
Tomorrow I have my last exam on the 1st semester, so I´m really looking forward to get it overwith.
Else I have been practising, but not as much as usual, because of exams and a cold, so I hope it´s getting better before we leave to Germany Saturday morning.

Else not much is happening - I´m really looking forward to Australian Open. It´s perfect, as my small break from school starts from after the exam tomorrow, and lasts til the 26th, so that´s the entire first week of the Aussie Open.
It´s weird to think back - exactly one year ago, I was preparing to leave to Australia, and it feels like it was almost yesterday - I miss it a lot thinking back, and I really hope to get back before too long.

Else I´m starting the search for an American university to attend and play for, when I have my semester abroad from January 2010 - but ít´s really hard, so it´s a tough job...

I finally got a new camera, so I´ll bring it to Germany, and hopefully get some pictures from the days there, and post them when I get back.

That´s pretty much for now, I´ll be back before too long

No comments:

Post a Comment