Monday, January 4, 2010

A new year

So back with news.

As some might know, Manchester United lost in the FA Cup to Leeds. I was furious that it could happen - and it frustrated me that they could not put Leeds under pressure, and had a really bad attitude!

I spent the weekend practicing, and today I have a day off due to my exam paper, which I need to finish before Wednesday at noon.

I also got the draw to the Regionals, where I will play seeded 4 in singles, who just won a national tournament - so it´s a prety tough draw to be honest. Not impossible though and it should be a good match.
In doubles we are seeded 4 as I have mentioned earlier. We have a bye in the 1st round and are facing an unseeded team in the 2nd. In a potential semifinal we meet the 2nd seeded team from my club. With some good matches and a bit of luck we can definitely reach the final!

I think that´s all from me for now - I really need to get on with the paper, which is about multiculturalism in Britain, if it means anything to anyone - probably not :)

Till next time then!

No comments:

Post a Comment