Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

First of all, Happy New Year! I hope all of you had a fantastic night and a good entry into 2010.
I celebrated New Years with my family and some of their friends, with whom I had dinner. Afterwards I went to a party with my girlfriend and some of her friends another place in town. It was a really good night and some really nice people I got to know.

On the 1st of Janaury I took the liberty of taking a day off :)
Else I continued with practice on the 2nd, and today is about the same. There is less than a week now till my last Danish tournament, which is the Regionals, held at my club. I´m seeded 14 in singles and seeded 4 in doubles, where I´m partnering a team mate.

Else I´m just excited that the ATP Tour is finally starting up again with tourneys in Doha, Chennai and Brisbane, and it´s gonna be amazing with the AO 2010.

This coming Wedensday I´m scheduled to pass in an exam paper, so that´s what the most of my time is spent on at the moment. When it´s done I have two exams before I´m done with my 3rd semester. I have to oral defences of two papers. The first one is on the 12th and the second one is on the 22nd, which is a defence of the above mentioned paper. I´m really looking forward to get it overwith, so I can focuse entirely on tennis before I leave to Britain.
About Britain I have got my LTA membership, and I´m now ready to compete in British tournaments. It´s gonna be really great to try and compete against players I don´t know at all.

Besides working on my exam paper I´m going to watch my favorite international football team, Manchester United, on TV today. Danish television is showing their FA Cup match against Leeds, which is gonna be really great to watch.

I think that´s all for now, and I will return with news in the coming week

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment