Friday, April 10, 2009

End of a long season

Hi guys


Once again it has been a while since I updated last.
Has been very busy with school, and my computer broke down not once, but twice during the last month.

Since I posted last we promoted to Landesliga with our German team, Suchsdorfer SV, which was a very good thing. Now focus is on the Landesliga outdoors, which is going to be a very tough run. Promotion seems very tough, so I think the goal is to stay where we are.

I have been suffering from a shoulder injury for the last month more or less. It has made me unable to serve, so I haven´t been playing many matches for a while now. I´m taking a break from serving in order to be ready for the claycourt season. Though it is not my favorite surface, I still look forward to get outdoors on the red clay.

At the end of April, more specifically on thr 27th of April, I will be going to Rome to watch the Masters Series Tournament there - and hopefully get to play some claycourt tennis myself too.
I´m looking very much forward to the trip - it´s going to be amazing.
Back home in Aarhus the first team promoted to the best division, while the second team stayed in the third best division. They had hoped for a promotion, but they lost the deciding match unfortunately.
Until the start of the outdoor season I´m just going to be practicing, without serving that is. And then hopefulyl be ready for team matches and tournaments outdoors


No comments:

Post a Comment